With FirstCloud, distributed organization can experience the flexibility and cost savings of a hosted solution, without sacrificing features, security or reliability.
Business Phone System
Unify your workforce
Do you have multiple locations? A distributed workforce? A salesforce of road warriors? FirstCloud gives you the opportunity to connect all your locations and workers under one unified solution.
- Fortune 500 features: Full-featured without the archaic PBX.
- Lower overall costs: Experience lower monthly bills with unlimited calling plans.
- Scalable and flexible: Handles thousands of employees across multiple locations.
- CRM integration: Connect Salesforce or Sugar CRM to your virtual office.
Boost collaboration & productivity
Collaboration can be powerful when organizations work together for a common goal. But with distributed offices and mobile and remote employees, it can be an overwhelming challenge.
FirstCloud offers a variety of productivity enhancing add-on bundles including:
- Call Whisper
- Call Barging
- Web Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Internet Fax
Empower your team with hosted call-centre solutions
Expensive phone systems
+ Need for advanced call centre capabilities
+ System management staff
= A headache.
FirstCloud Call Center solutions are ideally suited for call contact centers. They were built from the ground up as true hosted applications to give you a powerful, easy-to-use platform that will improve your customer interactions as well as your team’s efficiency.
- Advanced features: Advanced capabilities like skills-based routing to direct your callers to the agents with the right skills.
- More flexibility: Features like multi-media queuing let you streamline distribution of phone, email, and web chat interactions.
- Powerful options: Features that can save valuable time like voice broadcasting.
You have the power to establish call routing rules and agent groups without limiting yourself to a single physical location. Making changes is super easy. Plus, you can assemble a custom fit solution for each agent.